Stay Warm In The Winter With Our Wonderfully Sweet Vanilla Chai Recipe!
Nothing beats coming home in the winter to a nice, warm drink to help fight the cold! With our Phase 1-friendly vanilla chai recipe, you can have the sweet, delicious taste of cinnamon and vanilla warming up your taste buds in no time!
- 1 packet of Vanilla Drink Mix
- 3 cinnamon sticks (each about 3 inches long)
- 15-20 cardamom pods, crushed
- 5 cloves
- 3 pieces of Star Anise
- 5 black peppers, whole
- 1 packet of Splenda (optional)
- 1 tea bag
- Put 2 full Ideal Protein Shakers of water in a pan
- Apart from Vanilla Drink Mix and tea bag, put all the other ingredients in the pan
- Boil the water for 20 minutes
- Add tea bag and allow the water to cool
- This mixture should be enough to make about two Chai drinks
- Fill half of the shaker with this mixture and the rest with water
- Add the Vanilla Drink Mix packet to the mixture
- Shake well
- Heat in the microwave to reach the desired temperature
- Sip and enjoy!
Makes about two drinks
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.