- 1 packet IP Maple Oatmeal Mix
- 6 cups frozen rhubarb
- 3 Tbsp Walden Farms Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- ½ cup Stevia in the Raw (bulk baking variety)
- 1 oz water
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium-size pot heat frozen rhubarb over medium heat until tender, stirring frequently. Add fruit spread, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt while cooking. Add Stevia when the mixture is done cooking and stir to combine. Taste test mixture to see if more sweetener is needed to overcome the tartness of the rhubarb. Sweeten to taste.
- Spoon 2/3 cup of rhubarb compote into a single mini pie dish or other small ovenproof dishes.
- Mix 1 pack of IP Maple Oatmeal with 1 oz of water and stir with a fork to barely wet the mix. Crumble the oatmeal mixture over the rhubarb compote and spritz with non-stick cooking spray so it can brown. Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes until top is browned and bubbling.