1Warm Up With Our Chicken Zoodle Soup!
With the weather being as chilly as it is, nothing sounds better than a piping hot bowl of amazing soup! Our chicken zoodle soup is the perfect hearty soup for a cold winter day, as well as being wonderfully simple to make! Zucchini noodles are a fantastic way to add healthier options to your meal (this recipe gives you 2 cups of vegetables required for your Ideal Protein lunch) as well as a burst of flavor!
- 1 packet of Ideal Protein chicken noodle soup
- 1 small zucchini – put through a zoodler
- 1 baby bok choy – cut off the base and then cut the leaves into strips (chiffonade)
- 4 white mushrooms – sliced
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of oil or cooking spray
- Sautee the zucchini noodles, mushrooms, and baby bok choy until tender.
- Mix the soup mix with 8 ounces of cold water.
- Add vegetables to the soup and microwave for 1 minute.
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.