Lamb Chops with Chimichurri Sauce
This lamb chops recipe is a protein powerhouse. Full of healthy fats such as Omega-3 Fatty Acids and CLA, lamb is known for its immune-boosting effects. The sauce is the perfect addition to the medium-rare lamb. Overall, this dish will surely be a crowd-pleaser!
- 8 (3 oz) lamb chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat grill or grill pan to high.
- Rub lamb chops with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Remove from heat, cover loosely with foil, and allow meat to rest.
- While lamb is resting, combine remaining oil, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a food processor.
- Pulse to combine until just pureed.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with lamb.
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.