- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 packet IP Apple Cinnamon Soy Puffs
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Apple Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel and slice zucchini into ¼ inch pieces and place the zucchini slices in a large bowl.
- Soften the Walden Farms Apple Butter in the microwave for 10-20 seconds until soft.
- Add cinnamon and softened Walden Farms apple butter to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined with zucchini.
- Place mixture in a pie pan.
- Crush a packet of Ideal Protein Apple & Cinnamon Puffs. Spread this out as crumble on top of the zucchini.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Check to be sure the pie does not burn.