- 1 packet of Ideal Protein Mashed Potatoes Mix
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 packet of Ideal Protein Golden Pancakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- Place Mashed Potato Mix, Golden Pancake mix, baking powder and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well, to this add 2 beaten eggs, and combine until well mixed.
- Divide batter into 4 equal portions.
- Pour each portion onto a parchment or silicon lined baking sheet and using a spatula or the back of a spoon spread into a thin 4-5 inch round.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Walden Farms Pancake syrup or Walden Farms Apple Butter.
2 pancakes = Ideal Protein packet serving.
Recipe Yields: 2 unrestricted servings, each serving contains 1.5 ounces of protein.