- 2 large celery roots (aka “celeriac”), about the size of a softball
- Sea salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Chicken Chowder soup mix, prepared with only 4 oz of water.
- Peel the celery roots. Tip: use a knife not a veggie peeler, as celery root can be tough.
- Cut into small chunks about 2” square.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, and add celery root.
- Boil until fork tender, about 20-30 minutes.
- Drain water and add celery to food processor (or mash by hand).
- Add oil and white pepper to food processor and process celery root until smooth and creamy.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- Top serving of celery root with prepared IP Soup mix.