Ideal Protein Phase 1 Friendly!
- 2 rutabagas, peeled
- olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- IP Vegetable Chili, prepared as directed on packet
- Cut rutabaga into French fry form (2 cups worth) and season with any spices, drizzle 1-2 tsp of select oil, and coat fries well.
- Place fries evenly on a baking sheet and bake in a 400’F oven until they are golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, gently heat up some IP Chili as per packet instructions.
- When fries are ready, pour chili over them and garnish with some chopped green onions. Enjoy!