- 1 lb chicken (or ground beef)
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 4 cups greens
- 8 tbsp Ideal Protein Italian Dressing
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine ground chicken (of beef) with egg, garlic poultry seasoning, sea salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Make small sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until they are cooked. Set aside.
- Add greens to a serving dish. Take a non-stick pan, heat at high heat. Add meatballs, and cook until cooked through.
- When the balls are warm and still in the pan, add Italian dressing. Remove from the heat and serve right away on your greens.
- With a spoon, take the boiling dressing from the pan and drizzle over salads.