Ideal Protein Phase 1 Friendly
- 1 Packet of Ideal Protein Blueberry muffin mix
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 Egg separated yolk from white
- 1 oz. Milk or half-n-half
- 2 tsp. Grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbsp. Ideal Protein Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift blueberries out of muffin mix.
- Add the sifted out blueberries and the maple syrup to a bowl and let soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Add baking soda and baking powder to remaining muffin mix.
- In a deep bowl, beat egg white until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolk, oil, and milk together. Add muffin mix and blend until smooth.
- Fold egg white into a smooth batter.
- Spray a small baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place blueberries and syrup at the bottom of the pan.
- Gently spoon batter over the top of the blueberries and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes and then invert onto a plate and serve