Your New Favorite Chicken Recipe in 10 Easy Steps!
Having a healthy and delicious meal is not hard to achieve, so long as you find the perfect recipe. Our chard and chicken recipe is both flavorful and a great Ideal Protein Phase 1-friendly meal for a relaxing night in! Only 10 simple steps and you’ll be dining in bliss.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat removed
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried tarragon
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches rainbow chard, ends trimmed, leaves cut into thin ribbons, and stalks sliced
- Additional 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Warm olive oil in a large rimmed skillet over medium-high heat
- Place chicken thighs in the skillet and sprinkle with garlic powder, tarragon, 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Cook thighs for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through
- Once cooked, remove from pan and keep warm on a plate covered with foil.
- Add garlic and remaining red pepper flakes to pan and stir until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add chard to pan and toss with garlic and pan juices.
- Sauté for about 2 minutes or until chard starts to wilt.
- Cover pan and cook until chard is tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt an pepper and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Gently toss to combine.
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we will always supply you with the latest and greatest recipes for your weight loss journey. You don’t have to worry about suffering through with bad tasting diet food because we have tasty options that are still going to push you towards your goal weight! Give us a call today to learn more about the recipes that we have to offer.