Amazingly Sweet Chocolate Pudding Puffs in Seven Quick Steps!
Chocolate pudding, marshmallows, and some more chocolate? These aren’t what come to mind when on a diet, but now they can be! Our incredible pudding puff recipe combines Ideal Protein wellness with chocolatey delight to form one unbelievable dessert that is also Phase 1-friendly! This recipe is both extremely simple and quick to create, making it the perfect snack for one of those sudden craving of sweetness! Don’t feel any regret when licking the spoon and embrace your sweet-tooth cravings with these delectable chocolate pudding puffs!
- 1 Ideal Protein chocolate pudding mix
- 2 drops of vanilla or almond extract
- 2 oz. of cold water
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 2 tbsp. of Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tbsp. of Walden Farms Marshmallow Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat water, vanilla, and egg whites in a mixer until a fluffy consistency appears (approx. 2 minutes).
- In a separate bowl, combine pudding mix and baking powder.
- Gently fold in the baking powder and pudding mix into first bowl.
- In a non-stick muffin tin, pour mixture into mini or regular-sized muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18 minutes.
- Pour chocolate syrup and marshmallow on top and enjoy!
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
7Company is here to make support you all the way through your weight-loss goals! We have one-on-one coaching to watch your progress and delicious meal plans that are both healthy and keep you on track! For more information on the Ideal Protein diet and how you can get started, please visit our website, or give us a call at 571-252-3775.