Deliciously Hot & Spicy Shrimp Salad!
This salad is hot, hot, hot! For those of you who love a little spice in your life, try this amazing Ideal Protein Hot & Spicy Shrimp Salad recipe! In only six steps, you can enjoy an extremely quick and easy Phase 1-friendly meal that is absolutely mouth-watering and sure to excite your taste buds. Start your barbecues off right and add some fiery flavor to your salad menu!
- 7 oz. of shrimp, with the tails off and deveined
- 3/4 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup of zucchini
- 1/2 cup of red pepper
- Lettuce, sliced
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Add olive oil to a frying pan on medium to high heat
- Add shrimp, red pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms to the pan
- Cook shrimp, red pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms until the shrimp are done and vegetables are at desired consistency
- Remove from heat and add hot sauce to taste
- Stir sauce around the frying pan coating the shrimp and vegetables
- Pour onto shredded lettuce and enjoy!
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.