Ideal Protein Phase 1 Friendly!
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup thinly sliced kale or swiss chard, stems removed
- 1/3 cup diced fennel
- 1/3 cup diced zucchini
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced leek, white part only
- 1 ¼ cups fat-free chicken broth
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 packet Ideal Protein veggie meatless mix
- 1 tbsp parsley leaves
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Combine the tomato, kale, fennel, zucchini, leek, broth, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lower the heat to a simmer and cook covered until veggies are soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in the meatless mix. Remove from heat, and let sit, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Mince parsley, garlic, and lemon zest and add sprinkle over soup. Drizzle with the olive oil and serve.