Ideal Protein Phase 1 Friendly!
- 1 packet of Ideal Protein Mashed Potatoes Mix
- 1 ¾ cup of riced or fine grated cauliflower
- 1 oz of beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Finely grate 2 cups of cauliflower, place in a microwave safe bowl and steam for 2 minutes. Mix well and steam for an additional minute.
- Set aside the grated cauliflower until cooled. Squeeze out as much of the liquid as you can from the cooled grated cauliflower, letting the cauliflower cool will let the liquid release.
- Once the liquid is removed, place in a bowl and add 1 packet of Mashed Potatoes Mix, and 1 oz of a beaten egg. Mix well until combined.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat, place a cauliflower onto sheet and smooth a spatula or back of a spoon into a nice thin round.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add desired choice of sugar free tomato sauce and ¼ cup of IP phase 1 friendly vegetable toppings (mushrooms, arugula, bell peppers, etc)
- Return to oven to broil toppings – watch close as to not burn toppings.
Recipe yields 2 cups of select vegetables, 1