- cooking spray
- 8 large eggs
- 4 teaspoon olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper. chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ½ cup fresh green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the 4 teaspoons of olive oil or grape seed oil in a frying pan. Add the spinach, zucchini, red bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray. Place the cooled vegetables in it.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and water. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the egg is set.
- Sprinkle sliced fresh green onion over the top.