Phase 1 Friendly
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 cup diced eggplant
- 1 cup thawed frozen okra or fresh cut okra, sliced into ½ inch slices
- 1 cup peeled turnip
- ¼ tsp salt
- A packet IP chicken noodle soup
- ½ tsp creole or cajun spice blend, or to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- In a medium saucepan, mix broth, bell pepper, eggplant, okra, turnip, and salt.
- Bring to boil over high heat, lower heat and simmer until veggies are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Tomato Basil and Chicken Noodle soups according to packet directions.
- Remove veggie mix from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
Stir in both prepared soups and spice blend. Garnish with parsley.