Add Some Kick To Your Summer With Our Phase 1-Friendly Chicken Fajita Recipe!
Chicken Fajitas are so delicious and with the Ideal Protein Diet, you can still enjoy them while you lose weight! They are low in carbs, high in protein, full of flavor and simple to prepare! Our flavorful chicken fajita recipe is the perfect Phase 1-Friendly dish to kickstart your summer off with some flavor!
- 8 oz. boneless chicken
- 1 tsp. oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp. Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups of peppers and onions (onions just lightly heated)
- ¼ Tsp cumin powder
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken, cook and stir until it is no longer pink.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix and cumin powder.
- Add peppers and onions.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Potato Puree
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg white
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Mix the ingredients for the wrap until it is the consistency of pancake mix.
- Spray the skillet and pour the mixture into it.
- Make two think tortillas from the mixture – tortillas will be about 6-8 inches.
- Cook on both sides for two minutes on each side.
- Add chicken fajitas into the tortillas and enjoy!
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our weight loss blog gives you all your favorite ideal protein recipes as well as tips and tricks to help you on your weight loss journey! When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our recipes blog and pick out your soon-to-be new favorite meal! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary to reach your weight loss goals!