Dive Into Our Tasty Banana Bread Recipe This Season!
Bite into this amazing Banana Bread recipe during your lunch break for a tasteful treat! Our ‘Banana bread’ can be made from Ideal Protein Banana Pudding or Lemon Pudding to give you a fruity twist to your daily routine! This recipe creates 9 medium or 6 large portions that all together count as only 1 non-restricted item! Make a batch this weekend to keep you satisfied and on track of your weight loss this week!
- 2 beaten egg whites
- 1 Package IP Banana Pudding
- 1 cup or more shredded zucchini
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 small package Stevia or another sweetener (about 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp or more cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp or more cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 – 1 tsp nutmeg
- Optional: 1 tsp Rum extract and/or vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 C (about 350 F).
- Grate zucchini (1/2 a large zucchini for about 1-1.5 cups).
- Use a paper towel to soak up the moisture/water from the zucchini.
- Dust the shredded zucchini with the various spices (cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, nutmeg) and let sit for about 2 minutes.
- While waiting, beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until they hold a shape.
- Add in IP Banana pudding, baking powder, and sweetener.
- Add in zucchini and rum/vanilla extract if using and blend.
- Spray a muffin tin with Pam or another non-stick spray.
- Pour batter into muffin tins.
- For 9 medium pieces, fill each section up half way or fill up 6 full ones for larger pieces.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes until top turns dark, but not burned. (Watch carefully).
NOTE: This “banana bread” will puff up gorgeously when baking, but will often deflate after taking from the oven. You can try cooking a bit longer or just enjoy the funny looking, but tasty treats as they fall.
This recipe will also work with Chocolate & Lemon IP Pudding.
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Visit our weight loss blog to get all your favorite Ideal Protein recipes as well as tips and tricks to help you along your weight loss journey! We are always adding new recipes to our recipe blog as well as updates to help keep you on top of your weight loss! We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary to reach your weight loss goals!