- 2 tbsp hot mustard
- 2 portions* sized pork tenderloin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 cups fennel, as thinly sliced as possible
- 1 cup radicchio, shredded
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 sprig thyme, leaves only
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Ideal Protein Honey Dijon sauce, divided
*US: 1 Portion = 4-6 ounces
*CA: 1 Portion = 8 ounces
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add ½ tsp olive oil. Sauté mushrooms and 1/8 tsp salt for about 3 minutes or until starting to brown. Remove from heat and transfer mushrooms to a mixing bowl. Add in ground turkey and dill and mix to combine thoroughly. Form into golfball-sized meatballs and place tightly together in a single layer on the baking sheet. Place cherry tomatoes around the meatballs.
- Pop into the oven for 10-12 min or until cooked to 165°F. The internal temperature is important here as turkey can easily dry out if overcooked.
- Meanwhile, take the sauté pan you used for the mushrooms, add the remaining olive oil reheat again over medium-high heat. Add in chopped garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add spiralized zucchini and salt and sauté for 3 minutes or until warmed and tender.
- Remove meatballs and tomatoes from the oven and serve on top of zucchini noodles.