- 1 portion* sushi-grade tuna, cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Ideal Protein Sesame Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 pouch (1 cup) Ideal Protein Konjac Spaghetti, rinsed and cooked according to package directions
- 3⁄4 cup sliced cucumber
- 3⁄4 cup sliced daikon radish or red radish
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprouts or radish sprouts
- lime wedges, for serving
*US: 1 Portion = 4-6 ounces
*CA: 1 Portion = 8 ounces
- In a small bowl, toss the tuna with the green onion, soy sauce, lime juice, and sesame oil.
- Stir the sesame sauce and ginger in a serving bowl. Add the konjac noodles, cucumber, and radish and toss to coat. Place the tuna over the noodles and garnish with the sprouts.
- Serve with a lime wedge and more soy sauce, to taste.