- 1 portion plus 3 oz fresh haddock
- ½ cup crushed IP salt and vinegar chips
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup green beans, tipped and cut into 1” pieces
- ½ cup chickpeas
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp IP Balsamic dressing
- Compliant vinegar of choice for serving
*US: 1 Portion = 4-6 ounces
*CA: 1 Portion = 8 ounce
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring water in a large pot to a boil.
- Place crushed chips in a shallow layer on a plate. Pat haddock dry with a paper towel. Brush haddock with softened butter and salt on both sides and press haddock onto chips on both sides to coat evenly.
- Place crusted haddock on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 8-10 min or until cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking, place green beans in water and boil for 3 min or until they are bright green and tender. Drain and immediately toss with chickpeas, salt, olive oil, and balsamic dressing.
- Remove fish from oven and serve with green beans.
- Freshen up the taste of the fish with a couple of dashes of compliant vinegar.