Our Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken Is Delicious With A Kick!
Our spicy garlic lime chicken is a great protein-filled dish with a bit of kick and a burst of flavor! This Ideal Protein recipe brings you a very exciting and delicious way to enjoy chicken. Enjoy our Phase 1 friendly meal on the patio on a beautiful summer evening or inside at the kitchen table with your friends and family. It’s savory, and succulent, and simple to achieve!
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbs lime juice
- In a small bowl, mix together the first 8 ingredients.
- Sprinkle the mix generously on both sides of the chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken until golden brown (about 6 minutes on each side).
- Sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and lime juice. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.
*7Company Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier!*
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.