- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 6-8oz salmon
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- ¼ medium avocado, cut into slices
- ½ English cucumber cut into slice
- 1 spring green onion cut on an angle for garnish
Spicy Mayo Dressing
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- ½ lime, cut into wedges, juiced
*US: 1 Portion = 4-6 ounces
*CA: 1 Portion = 8 ounce
- Mix tamari and garlic powder together in a bowl. Place salmon in marinade and flip to coat meat side down. Refrigerate for up to 30 min or cook immediately.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 °F. Spray the air fryer insert with cooking oil spray. Remove salmon from the bowl, and let excess marinade drip off. Add salmon to the air fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- While the salmon cooks, whisk the dressing ingredients together. Place the rice and cabbage in the bottom of a bowl. Top with slices of avocado and cucumber.
- Remove the salmon from the air fryer and place it on top of the cabbage. Garnish with green onions. Drizzle over the dressing.