Ideal Protein Phase 1 Friendly
- 2 cups rutabaga, thinly sliced
- 1 pack Ideal Protein mac and cheese
- 5 ounces water
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grind noodles from the Ideal Protein mac and cheese packet into a flour-like texture in a food processor.
- Combine ground noodles and cheese packet into a bowl with water, and mix until blended smooth.
- Place a layer of rutabagas in an oven-safe dish, and spread ¼ cup of cheese mixture over rutabagas.
- Repeat layers and pour remainder of cheese mixture on top.
Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until rutabagas are fork tender.