Upgrade Your Turkey For Our Amazing Roasted Apricot/Marmalade Pork Tenderloin Recipe!
Go all out this Thanksgiving with this delicious recipe from one of our very own Ideal Protein dieters, Jill Krause! We at 7Company are determined to give you the best Thanksgiving feast this year without breaking your protocol. Our delicious Roasted Apricot/Marmalade Pork Tenderloin recipe is sure to become an instant Thanksgiving tradition in your home!
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Marmalade
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Apricot Jelly
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. ideal salt
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Put pork tenderloins in a plastic container or plastic bag.
- Add salt, pepper, and massage.
- Combine Walden Farms jellies, olive oil, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, and microwave for 30-40 seconds and mix until smooth.
- Add in the dill weed.
- Pour marinade over pork tenderloin and let sit for about 10-15 minutes (or overnight).
- Put in baking dish and pour all excess marinade on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- In the oven: roast 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove aluminum foil and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes to brown the edges.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.
Contact a Coach Today!
*Serving size: 8 oz. of pork tenderloin is 1 serving*