Ideal Protein Phase 1 Friendly!
- 1 packet IP Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 2-4 garlic gloves
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp oil – optional ½ cup water
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roast cauliflower florets and garlic cloves for 30 minutes or until browned.
- Remove cauliflower and garlic from oven, place in blender and add hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, paprika, pepper, sea salt, oil, cheese sauce packet and water.
- Blend until smooth adding water as tablespoon at a time if necessary for creamier dip consistency.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and hot sauce (if desired).