“This Ain’t No Spring Chicken!”
… Because this is a delicious turkey breast! Our Ideal Protein herb-roasted turkey breast recipe brings back a traditional meal, peppered with rosemary, sage, and various ingredients to give it that fresh kick. You can’t go wrong with a recipe as classic as this, and 7Company makes it even better!
- 8 ounces of turkey breast, halved and skin removed. (can also use chicken)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh sage leaves or 1 tsp. dried
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1 tsp. dried
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tsp. dried
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry.
- In a small bowl combine all the above ingredients and make a paste and rub the mixture into the turkey breast.
- Transfer to a roasting pan and roast until the juices run clear when pierced with a fork and a thermometer inserted into thickest part of turkey registers 170 degrees F.
- Cook for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Let it rest, covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables and enjoy this Phase 1-4 friendly meal!
7Company is here to make support you all the way through your weight-loss goals! We have one-on-one coaching to watch your progress and delicious meal plans that are both healthy and keep you on track! For more information on the Ideal Protein diet and how you can get started, please visit our website, or give us a call at 571-252-3775.