Meet Your New, Favorite Vegetable Side Dish: Curry Roasted Cauliflower & Rutabaga!
Move aside, sides! Our curry roasted cauliflower & rutabaga recipe packs a whole wallop of flavor! Seasoned to perfection, our newest Phase-1-friendly dish will be the perfect savory addition to any dinner meal.
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 2 cups rutabaga
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp Ideal Protein salt
- 2 packages IP Cheddar Ridges
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to roast at 400 degrees or air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Blend cheddar ridges, curry powder and Ideal Protein salt into blender or food processor
- Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces. Chop rutabaga into cubes
- Combine veggies in a plastic bag and drizzle 2 tsp olive oil on, close bag and shake
- Add dry blended ingredients (Ideal Protein salt & curry powder) into bag, close and shake
- Put veggies evenly spread on baking sheet sprayed with fat-free cooking spray or in air fryer
- Oven: roast 10-12 min or until cauliflower, edges turn golden brown
- Air fry: 10 min
Servings: 4 cups veggies + 2 restricted Ideal Protein servings (or 2 cups veggies + 1 restricted Ideal Protein serving)
*recipe by Jill Krause, Ideal Protein dieter
At 7Company, we will always supply you with the latest and greatest recipes for your weight loss journey. You don’t have to worry about suffering through with bad tasting diet food because we have tasty options that are still going to push you towards your goal weight! Give us a call today to learn more about the recipes that we have to offer.