We have another yummy dish for you! Cauliflower may be a popular summer food, but who says you can’t enjoy it in the colder months too? This crispy cauliflower is an Ideal Protein friendly option that gives you yet another choice for a side dish, and could also make the perfect snack! The crunchy texture will please your taste buds while keeping you moving towards your weight loss goal!
To make this Crispy Cauliflower, you’ll need the follow ingredients:
- 2 cup of cauliflower (cut them into florets)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Package of Ideal Protein Garlic and Fine Herb Crisps or 1 Package of Ideal Protein White Cheddar Ridges (crushed)
- 1 pinch of salt and black pepper or chili powder
- 1/4 tablespoon of of cumin powder
Once you have all of your ingredients ready to go:
- Add the salt, black pepper or chili powder, cumin powder, and egg white in a bowl and mix it well
- Put the crushed crisps or white cheddar ridges on a large plate. This makes it much easier to coat the cauliflower!
- Coat the cauliflower with the eggs whites, then coat it with the crushed crisps of the white cheddar ridges and place them on a tray. Bake them in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more information on the Ideal Protein diet and how you can get started, please visit our website, or give us a call at 571-252-3775.