These chocolate cookies have WHAT in them??
… That’s right! It’s about time we got creative with our veggies. You can hide vegetables in anything these days, and cookies are no different! Adding zucchini into these Phase 1 treats provides fluff, body, and nutrients – as well as taste delicious! Go ahead and make some of these Chocolate Zucchini Cookies today!
- Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
- Ideal Protein Chocolate Drink Mix
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp Torani Sugar-Free White Chocolate Syrup or 1 pack of Splenda or Stevia
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Using a rolling pin, gently crush the Ideal Protein Cereal while still in the package.
3) Mix all ingredients together except for the zucchini until it’s thoroughly mixed.
4) Next, add shredded zucchini (blotted dry with a paper towel) and incorporate into the chocolate mixture.
5) Spray your non-stick Whoopie pie pan or a muffin pan with a non-stick spray and then evenly add your chocolate mix to make 12 cookies.
6) Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes and then let them cool in the pan.
7) Munch away!
At 7Company, we will always supply you with the latest and greatest recipes for your weight loss journey. You don’t have to worry about suffering through with bad tasting diet food because we have tasty options that are still going to push you towards your goal weight! Give us a call today to learn more about the recipes that we have to offer.
Contact a Coach Today!
(Serving size: 6 cookies)