When Regular Chocolate Bread Simply Won’t Cut it!
At this point, you might be thinking, “Double chocolate? There’s no way this is Ideal Protein-friendly!” Well, I’m sorry to tell you this (and at the same time, I’m not sorry at all), but this amazing chocolate bread recipe actually does fall in line with 7Company’s diet!
- 1 packet Ideal Protein chocolate mug cake
- 1 packet Ideal Protein chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp stevia
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms chocolate dip
- 2 tbsp water
- Cooking Spray
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix.
- Combine the wet ingredients and fold the dry ingredients. Make sure to mix well.
- Spray a small loaf pan with fat-free cooking spray then bake at 350 degrees for 17-19 minutes.
Feel free to peruse our recipes section for more delicious and nutritious meals that are Phase 1-4 friendly! For more information on the Ideal Protein diet and how you can get started, give us a call at 571-252-3775.
Recipe credited to Pamela Lygon
Servings: 1 loaf = 1 unrestricted