- 1 and ½ Cups Cauliflower rice
- 6 ounces of shrimp
- ½ cup red bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp fresh grated ginger
- Ginger powder
- ¼ Tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium) or Braggs Amino Acids
Season the shrimp with salt, black pepper, garlic powder and ginger powder and grill them for 7 minutes and put them on one side.
Heat oil in a nonstick pan – add minced garlic, fresh ginger, cauliflower rice and bell peppers and cook them on medium heat for 7 minutes. Add salt, pepper and stir well.
Push the cauliflower to one side of the pan and add the beaten egg in the empty space and scramble. Mix cauliflower and eggs together.
Add grilled shrimps, soy sauce and mix well. Lastly add chopped green onions for crunch