Ideal Protein Phase 1 Friendly
- 3 Limes (juice & zest)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Extra virgin
- Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 6 Green onions chopped divided
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- Minced divided
- 2 Tbsp Basil chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Lbs Chicken breasts
- Combine the zest and juice of 2 limes, 1/4c. olive oil,
mustard, soy sauce, 3 chopped green onions, 2 garlic cloves, salt
& pepper. Mix well.
- Cut chicken into even cutlets and place in a gallon-sized bag.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat Grill.
- Place chicken on grill and grill for 7 minutes.
- Flip and cook until the internal temp reaches 170 degrees.
- Remove from grill and let the meat rest.
- Combine juice and zest of 1 lime with 2 Tbsp olive oil and
- Remaining green onions, garlic and basil. Pour over cooked chicken.