- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 small red chili, sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pack Ideal Protein konjac noodles, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 1 leaf lettuce leaf, julienned
- ¼ cup purple cabbage, shredded
- Cilantro and mint leaves, for garnish
- 1 portion* lean ground port
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp lemongrass, white part only, bruised with the back of a knife and finely chopped
- 1 tsp avocado oil
*US: 1 Portion = 4-6 ounces
*CA: 1 Portion = 8 ounces
- Combine dressing ingredients together, and set aside.
- Combine all of the pork patty ingredients together until everything is well incorporated. Form into 8 small patties. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in avocado oil. Sear on both sides until cooked through, about 3 min per side. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad by heating the konjac noodles in the same skillet you cooked the patties in. Use a different skillet to heat the konjac if you have too many burned bits of meat remaining in the skillet. Cook over medium heat until the konjac noodles dry out. Place in a bowl.
- Lay remaining salad ingredients on top. Top with pork patties and a drizzle of dressing, adding more as you eat if desired.