Ideal Protein Phase 1 Friendly
- 3 Limes (juice and zest) Divided
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce 6 Green Onions Chopped Divided
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced Divided
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 lbs Chicken Breasts
- Combine the zest and juice of 2 limes, Olive Oil. Mustard, Worcestershire, Soy, 3 onions, 2 garlic cloves salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut chicken into even cutlets and place in a gallon-sized baggie.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill. Place chicken on grill and grill for 7 minutes. Then flip and cook until the internal temp reaches 170.
- Remove from grill and let the meat rest.
- Meanwhile combine juice and zest of one lime with extra virgin olive oil, 3 chopped onions, 2 minced garlic cloves. basil.
- Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces and pour the sauce over top.