Incredibly Savory Beef Blade Dinner
Our beef blade dinner with herbs is so good you’ll feel like you’re dining out at a five-star restaurant! Blade roasts are best cooked using a moist heat method such as braising or stewing, but they can also be oven roasted if they are of the highest quality and they are not overcooked. This Ideal Protein Phase 1-friendly meal is surprisingly easy to cook and great for the whole family (or leftovers all for yourself!).
- 1 beef blade roast with bone, about 3 1/2 pounds
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Light beef broth, in sufficient quantity
- 1 tsp. (of each) dried rosemary, thyme, and oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, oil, vinegar, herbs, salt, and pepper, set aside.
- Place roast in an ovenproof dish and coat with mustard.
- Sear 12 minutes in the oven.
- Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add beef broth at the bottom of the dish (about 1/3 inch high) and brush roast with herbs mixture.
- Resume cooking, covered, for 2 hours to 2 hours and 15 minutes or until meat easily tears out with a fork.
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.
Contact a Coach Today!(1 serving amounts to 337 calories, 15 grams of fat, 23 grams of protein, and 7 grams of carbohydrates)
(Serving size: 4)