Does Menopause Have You Constantly Exhausted? Feeling Bloated, Sluggish, Irritable, or Overweight?
IT'S NOT A MATTER OF WILLPOWER OR EXERCISE, IT'S INFLAMMATION
Menopausal Weight Gain
You aren’t imagining it! Aging and hormone changes contribute to higher belly fat deposition during menopause.
The Inflammation Cycle
This increases inflammation, which increases belly fat. This vicious cycle makes weight loss incredibly difficult.
Breaking The Cycle
Traditional diets don’t work for you because they do not break the inflammation body fat cycle.
Stop The Inflammation To Belly Fat Cycle Today
Introducing The 5-Day Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan For Menopause
Developed by a certified nutritionist to give you the nutrition you need during menopause, reduce inflammation, and fight menopause symptoms.
- Reduces hot flashes with phytoestrogen-containing foods such as tempeh, broccoli, carrots, and sesame seeds
- Includes meals high in minerals like calcium and magnesium to help prevent bone loss during menopause
- 25% daily calories from protein to help balance blood sugar and maintain a healthy weight
- Several sources of healthy fats to help maintain a healthy weight, and lower risk of heart disease and breast cancer
- 5-day schedule of meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks for each day
- Simple, easy-to-follow recipes for each meal
- Complete grocery list to make shopping a breeze
- Prep guide for daily organization
Sign Up Below For The FREE 5-Day Meal Plan For Menopause Nutrition
A Holistic Approach To Menopausal Weight Gain
Like so many women, I too struggled with stubborn weight gain and unwanted symptoms during menopause. I found myself unable to lose the weight no matter what method I tried, and ending the days hungry, achy, and exhausted.
As a certified holistic nutritionist with over 15 years of experience, I knew I was doing everything I should have been doing but with different results than before. So I decided to use my expertise and personal experience to develop a plan for menopausal women that will actually work.