Practicing gratitude and thankfulness has made a profound difference in my life. I went through a very difficult divorce and was financially and emotionally devastated along with physical problems from the stress of it all. At my most hopeless, and desperate to do anything to feel better, I was encouraged by a friend to begin a gratitude practice. She asked me to get a journal and fill the entire book up with statements of gratitude and thankfulness. Honestly, at the time I wasn’t sure that I was grateful for anything, so I started with simple statements. I am happy that the sun is shining, that I have a roof over my head, that I have food to eat. I took on the challenge and filled the entire book. I can tell you that focusing on gratitude has made a huge difference in my life. I am happy, abundant, healthy and peaceful in my life now. I encourage you to give this a try.
About this item
- 🙏WHAT IT IS: The Gratitude Sidekick Journal is your practical, action-oriented guide to developing gratitude as a habit.
- 📔 A 66-day, fully guided journal 🙏 Helps you build a gratitude practice for life!
- 📝 DAILY TRACKING: Each day, you’ll get unique questions that will help you: ✍️ Reflect on a new theme of gratitude 🥛 Hone a perspective of practical optimism 💌 Be WAY more supportive of yourself mentally 🔥 A mini-gratitude challenge of the day
- 🍿 DAILY CONTENT: Each day you’re given new learning tools, inspiration, and guidance for improving the quality of your gratitude practice.
- This habit journal is a coach, accountability partner, and teacher all in one. It provides the perfect research-based strategy for making gratitude a daily practice and a core part of who you are.
7Company Weight Loss & Wellness Center LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.