Grilled Steak with a Caribbean Kick Perfect for Dad!
This Father’s Day, treat Dad to a mouthwatering dinner he won’t forget! Our Caribbean grilled steak recipe brings together all the best spices and perfectly cooked steak to make this meal dad’s new favorite Ideal Protein Phase 1-friendly meal!
- 2 tsp. of minced garlic
- 1 tsp. of ground cumin
- 1 tsp. of dried minced onions
- 1 tsp. of oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 lbs. of flank steak or boneless beef sirloin steak
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- Mix salt and all of the spices except the red pepper in small bowl until well blended
- Stir in red pepper to taste, if desired
- Brush steak with 1 tablespoon of oil
- Rub with 2 tablespoons spice mixture
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor
- Stir lime juice and remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into remaining spice mixture
- Grill steak over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining juice mixture
- Slice and serve steak
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.