Treat Yourself to These Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs!
If you’re looking for high protein snacks and foods then try some of our recipes for delicious foods. These Cajun Deviled Eggs are awesome for a snack, a side dish, or a summer cookout! They taste great, and they won’t make you lose sight of your weight loss goals!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms mayo
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped very fine
- 4 dashes Tabasco, or another favorite hot sauce (make sure it’s all zeros)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 medium/large cooked shrimp peeled with tails intact
- Chili powder and chives for garnish
- In a small bowl, place the egg yolks and mash with a fork. Add Walden Farms mayo, mustard, chives, hot sauce, and cayenne pepper. Mix thoroughly. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a small spoon or a pastry bag fitted with a large tip, fill the egg-white shells halfway with egg yolk mixture. Place one shrimp on top of the filling with the tail standing up. Top the shrimp with another dollop of the egg yolk mixture.
- Garnish with chopped chives or a sprinkle of chili powder.
For an added hint of flavor try adding some dill to your recipe. You can arrange them on a decorative plate to make a perfect side dish for a cookout or event, or they make a great high protein snack! Either way, these eggs are a delicious and satisfying dish that will help you stick to a low-carb diet.
Staying up to date with 7Company’s blog will give you access to a plethora of new Ideal Protein recipes to try. We do our best to make sure that you are having the best 7Company experience possible by providing you with all of the necessary tools to come out on top. By the end of the 7Company program, you will feel better than you have in years! Put your trust in us and we will get you to your ideal weight.